Fly Fishing Montana Contest
Go fishing in Montana, share your day with us, and enter to win a Sage X 590 paired with a Sage Spectrum LT and a Rio Gold Fly Line. Kind of simple, super fun, and possibly rewarding as hell too!
Yes, there are some rules:
- Must be fly fishing in Montana
- The fish must be at least partially in the water for the photo
- Any species of fish can be entered (Carp are unlikely to win…)
- No measuring tapes or objects can be used for size reference
- Post your big fish on your Instagram or Facebook Feed
- Submissions are due April 15, 2020
Tag us @finsandfeathersbozeman and use the hashtag #bestfishMT2020.
Contest Runs Through TAX Day…currently April 15, 2020
Our panel of fly-fishing experts will carefully sift through the submissions and determine the winner by analyzing each and every photo. Best fish pic wins, and that is completely arbitrary.
Unfortunately, we have very little criteria upon which we will be judging the photos, but we will know the winner when we see it!
Fly fishing is so much more than grip-n-grins, numbers on a chalkboard, and the simplicity of just the “TUG.” The winning photo will show the joy in fly fishing that can’t be found anywhere else. It might be a big fish, maybe a spectacular sunset, perhaps an angler with a goofy smile, or maybe just some amazing water!
We are profoundly grateful to be a part of your angling journey and adventures. Go fish and share your day with us, you could win MEGA!