New Products! Patagonia Men’s Hybrid Down Jacket
Lightweight and packable, the new Hybrid Down Jacket provides warmth, breathability and stretch where you need it most. Slightly longer in length and with a fit just relaxed enough, its the perfect low bulk, snow-specific midlayer.
We celebrate the descents, but getting to them often demands the steep price of stop and go. Stay mobile and warm with the Hybrid Down Jacket. Designed and sculpted specifically as a snowriding midlayer, it provides lightweight insulation for your core, excellent breathability for the uphills and stretch where you need it most. Built in concert with our PowSlayer shells, the hybrid Down is made from a combination of lightweight, breathable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece and warm, traceable (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down for low-bulk, stuffable insulation. The raglan sleeve construction allows complete shoulder mobility and ensures that shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps. Brushed for softness, the tall collar feels smooth against your face and neck; a zipper garage protects your skin from touching any metal. Three pockets hold your small essentials—the chest pocket keeps safety equipment close at hand.
• Durable ripstop nylon overlays Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down paneled over shoulders, chest, and down the arm. Lightweight, breathable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece everywhere else
• Soft brushed interior collar is warm next to the back of the neck and face
• Chest pocket on wearers right chest to help avoid safety equipment stacking issues
• Two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers
• Binding at the cuff and hem
• Shell: 1.2-oz 20 denier down-proof nylon ripstop paired with 6.8-oz 88% recycled polyester Polartec® Power Stretch® flat-face fleece with 12% spandex. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
• 462 g (16.3 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.