Orvis Ultralight Waders | Bozeman Fly Shop
The winter weather has been mild to say the least here in Bozeman Montana this year making fly fishing opportunities abundant. Walking back to the truck shivering with numb feet due to leaky waders will not do even in this “warm” weather. Knowing that I want something that will be reliable yet affordable one of the options from Orvis is the first on my list.
The Orvis Ultralight Wader – for men and women – is available here at Fins & Feathers of Bozeman’s fly shop. The women’s version was recognized as “Best in Show” at the fly fishing industry’s annual IFTD Tradeshow in 2018. Both versions are packed with unique features and comfort fits in a wide range of sizes. If staying dry, warm, and comfortable on the river is on your list, then check out these new waders at $298 from the Orvis Company.
Orvis Ultralight Waders Tech Bulletin:
- Lock-Stitch Seam is stronger flatter than other wader stitching techniques. The flat profile allows for additional reinforcement using both waterproof and strengthening seam tapes.
- Nylon face material is more abrasion resistance than polyesters.
- Gravel-guard is now a continuous fabric piece, eliminating a seam in the lowers
- Magnetic FIDLOCK SNAP fasteners make for easy and reliable chest to waist conversion.
- Improved fit across the board for both men and women.
- New pocket design and gear tabs for increased versatility.
Stop in and see these waders for yourself or to browse Montana’s best wader selection. Our Bozeman fly shop carries a wide range of Orvis products and is the ONLY shop in town that offers Orvis waders and boots for fly fishing in Montana.