Bozeman Travel Tips
Getting to Bozeman is easier than ever before, whether you choose to travel by air or drive yourself. The town now has world-class services, restaurants, and entertainment options that will rival just about anywhere! Here are some tips help you with planning your fly fishing vacation to Bozeman.
- Rental Car providers like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Alamo, Budget, Thrifty, National, and Dollar are located at the airport.
- Local rental car providers like Journey Rent-A-Car and Explore Rentals offer multiple vehicle types as well.
- Bozeman accommodations are plentiful and include all of the major hotel brands, vacation rentals, B&B’s, and locally owned motels too.
- Most lodging providers include airport transfers, but UBER and Taxi services are also available. Bozeman even has a bus service that runs year-round!
- Montana State University is here in Bozeman so plan ahead for early May and late August travels as things get full around graduation and the start of the school year.
- Downtown Bozeman is now full of amazing restaurants, distilleries, and bars so plan on checking it out if you stay in town during your visit.
- There are plenty of activities here for the non-angler as well including a visit to the Museum of the Rockies, hanging out in downtown Bozeman, a day at the Bozeman Hot Springs, afternoon horseback rides, sunrise air balloon rides, dozens of short hikes around town, and scenic drives in just about every direction.
- Bozeman has a wonderful Chamber of Commerce to help with planning your visit to the area and we are always happy to help make suggestions too.
- There are private chefs, high-end limo services, multiple FBO’s, local breweries, coffee joints, tea-houses, heck we even have a Cryotherapy Center! So, it’s safe to say that Bozeman has everything you could want in terms of a vacation destination, not to mention the best wild-trout fishing in the lower 48 too!