ECHO Streamer X 690
These new rods are designed to hit a coffee cup at 50 feet with a fly bigger than the cup. Every inch of these rods has been reverse-engineered to quickly load and deliver a fly with a minimum number of false casts. With its fast tip and powerful bottom section, they are uniquely tapered to deliver heavy payloads.
Following a blueprint given to us by streamer innovator Kelly Galloup, we have developed the next generation of performance streamer rods. With Kelly’s custom handle shape, powerful bottom section and fast loading top section, this rod is build top to bottom for big flies and accuracy. If current conditions call for smaller flies, it will continue to surprise you with its versatility!
- Four piece travel design
- Action: Fast
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: Oversized stripping guides
- Grips: Kelly Galloup custom grip
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum
Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance:
- Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.