Hardy Ultralite X 907
9' 7 weight, 4 piece fly rod
The Ultralite X rod family from Hardy is super fast and incredibly light in hand. New for 2020 - these rods are among our favorites here in our Bozeman fly shop for everyday use on our larger rivers like the Madison and Yellowstone. The 907 is an amazing streamer rod for sue with sinking and floating lines, from foot or in the boat. Easy loading and powerful, the Hardy Ultralite X 907 can handle the biggest of steamers - with ease.
There are adverse conditions that place a different set of demands on our equipment - extreme weather, extreme distance, or even extreme flies. The Ultralite X is the answer to those demands and is significantly faster than our standard Ultralite. The high recovery rates drive tight loops with even the largest flies. The more powerful butt section is built for lifting deep sunk lines, pressuring large fish away from snags, and handling density compensated fly lines with aggressive tapers.
- Sintrix NSX combined with a greater percentage of high modulus carbon fibre
- Rapid taper blank design maximizes material performance
- Ceramic lined titanium recoil guides
- Rod of choice for high performance situations
We are delighted that you have chosen a Hardy carbon/glass fibre rod. As an owner of a Hardy carbon/glass fibre rod, you are entitled to take part in the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service. To do so, you need to register your rod within 60 days of purchase. If you have not already done so, you may register your product through the link below. You will be required to create an account when registering.
You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Once you have registered to take part in the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service you will be entitled for the lifetime of the product to the repair or replacement (at our discretion) of damaged, broken or defective sections of your rod in accordance with these terms.
The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory period. Please ensure you retain proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights.
How much does it cost?
A handling and repair/replacement fee will be chargeable for each claim made under the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service. For current charges see Warranty Charges in the shaded box or contact your nearest customer service department. Hardy reserves the right to change the handling fee and repair/replacement fee from time to time without notice.
Rods manufactured since January 2002 are covered by our Worldwide Extended Warranty. Claims under the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service are currently subject to the following charges:
- $75 to cover repair/replacement, handling, administration and return postage and packing charge (per claim).
For rods manufactured before 2002, please contact the customer service team to find out the cost of your claim.
Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase to aid with the claims process.
Discontinued models: We may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price.
How to make a claim
In the event of a claim, the entire rod, or remaining pieces, should be sent to the Hardy® Customer Service Department for assessment with a copy of the completed Warranty Repair/Replacement Form. If the rod has not been registered, a copy of the original proof of purchase must be included.
USA Customer Services Department
Hardy Customer Service Dept.
1900 18th Street
Spirit Lake, IA 51360.
Tel: (888) 516-1247
- You are responsible for the shipping cost of the rod or section to the Hardy Customer Service Department.
- Goods covered by the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Hardy.
- We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be color/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original.
- The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s).
- The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service does not cover any associated or consequential liability due to use of the rod.
- Warranty only applied to the original owner.
In the event that you have a valid claim under this service we will repair or replace the rod in accordance with these terms, but we will not be liable to you for any other loss, cost, claim or damage that you may suffer except for those losses which arise as a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms.