Hardy Zane Pro 908
9' 8 weight, 4 piece fly rod
The Zane Pro rod continues Hardy's premier position with high performance salt water fly rods. Using the finest high modulus carbon fibers and the best Sintrix 440 resin system, the rod diameters have been reduced for less resistance in the wind and for greater accuracy. The guides are the latest generation of ceramic lined recoil titanium stripper guides and snakes. The bar stock aluminum reel seat has been hardened to the highest- grade anodization to ensure it is scratch resistant. The 910 is ideally suited for Permit and Tarpon through the Caribbean and is quickly becoming a guide favorite in Florida.
Low profile, more responsive blank design
Ceramic lined Titanium recoil guides
Hard anodised reel fitting
legendary strength to weight Ratio of Sintrix 440
4 or 1 section design for the ultimate in performance or convenience
The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service is in addition to and does not affect or reduce the owner’s statutory rights which cover against manufacturing faults and mis-described goods during the statutory period. Please ensure you retain proof of purchase as this will be requested upon making a claim under your statutory rights.
How much does it cost?
A handling and repair/replacement fee will be chargeable for each claim made under the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service. For current charges see Warranty Charges in the shaded box or contact your nearest customer service department. Hardy reserves the right to change the handling fee and repair/replacement fee from time to time without notice.
Rods manufactured since January 2002 are covered by our Worldwide Extended Warranty. Claims under the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service are currently subject to the following charges:
- $75 to cover repair/replacement, handling, administration and return postage and packing charge (per claim).
For rods manufactured before 2002, please contact the customer service team to find out the cost of your claim.
Customers are requested to retain a proof of purchase to aid with the claims process.
Discontinued models: We may at our discretion offer you a comparable rod from the current range, at a discounted price.
How to make a claim
In the event of a claim, the entire rod, or remaining pieces, should be sent to the Hardy® Customer Service Department for assessment with a copy of the completed Warranty Repair/Replacement Form. If the rod has not been registered, a copy of the original proof of purchase must be included.
USA Customer Services Department
Hardy Customer Service Dept.
1900 18th Street
Spirit Lake, IA 51360.
Tel: (888) 516-1247
- You are responsible for the shipping cost of the rod or section to the Hardy Customer Service Department.
- Goods covered by the Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Hardy.
- We will try to match, so far as is reasonably possible, a replacement rod section to a broken section. However, there may be color/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original.
- The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service does not cover lost or stolen rod(s) or rod section(s).
- The Hardy Product Warranty and Repair Service does not cover any associated or consequential liability due to use of the rod.
- Warranty only applied to the original owner.
In the event that you have a valid claim under this service we will repair or replace the rod in accordance with these terms, but we will not be liable to you for any other loss, cost, claim or damage that you may suffer except for those losses which arise as a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms.