Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Boot
As an integrated part of the orvis ultralight wading system, the men's ultralight wading boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot. Helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience. In cobblestone/citron. Nylon microfiber with pu coating. Polyester mesh. Imported.
Winner of the 2017 iftd best of show award – men's wading boots
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom vibram® eva midsole for all-day comfort
- Tpu plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. Weight 40 oz/pair (size 10m)
100% customer satisfaction has been our commitment since 1856. It's who we are. If you aren't happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we'll make it right. That's the Orvis way.
To return your Orvis merchandise to Orvis for a refund or exchange, please contact our friendly Customer Service Team by email, or phone at 888-235-9763.