Back to Best selling products
Orvis PRO Wading Boot - Rubber Soles
A perfect fit means more miles in comfort, and covering water is what the PRO BOA Wading Boot's all about. Featuring the BOA Fit System this is, by far, the most advanced wading boot ever. The PRO Wading Boot was an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin®, built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing. This revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction. The Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction over the competition. Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact, and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution. The two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability. Orvis partnered with OrthoLite® to create a 3D molded X25 insole designed for high-impact sports, delivering maximum comfort and arch support. An industry-first cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip, and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk. The boot is higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam. Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull for easier on-and-off, and tightly woven laces reduce broken laces.
- New and improved BOA Fit System provides even tension and more comfort throughout the boot
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- Strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability
Orvis Wading Boot Size Charts
100% customer satisfaction has been our commitment since 1856. It's who we are. If you aren't happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we'll make it right. That's the Orvis way.
To return your Orvis merchandise to Orvis for a refund or exchange, please contact our friendly Customer Service Team by email, or phone at 888-235-9763.