Orvis Women’s Ultralight Convertible Wader
The Women's Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable modern women's fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk.
Winner of the 2017 IFTD Best of Show Award – Women's Waders
- Contoured fit for female anglers
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (small/Regular) 31oz / 887g
While we go to great lengths to ensure that every Orvis wader is built to our high quality, waders will eventually wear out and fail, much like the tires on your car.
If you are not satisfied with your waders at time of purchase or if they fail for any reason within the first 60 days, we will replace them or refund your money, no questions asked. Beyond that, waders that fail due to manufacturing issues or defects will be repaired, replaced or refunded, at Orvis's discretion, free of charge.
Damage or failure from normal use, wear and tear, or accidents is not covered under our warranty. There are several options and resources available to help get you back on the water. Detailed instructions and links to purchase additional supplies can be found below.
If you would prefer to have one of our experienced wader repair specialists evaluate and repair your waders, please contact our Rod and Tackle Team at 800-548-9548 to set up a repair, or use our convenient wader repair request form. We will do everything possible to repair them for a reasonable fee of $40.00 and return them to you quickly. If your waders are not repairable, one of our team members will contact you to discuss replacement options.