Shop Home / / Patagonia Men's Swiftcurrent Waders
Men’s Expedition Wader
Engineered for fit, mobility and durability, our heaviest weight, most fully featured waders feature an adjustable, quick-release suspender system for conversion from chest to waist height. Details include an interior waterproof pocket, a handwarmer pocket with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
Built for hardcore winter steelheading and other industrial-strength fisheries, our new Swiftcurrent Expedition Waders are the toughest, most feature-rich waders on the planet. Completely redesigned to take advantage of our new, ultra-supple, 4-layer, polyester microfiber fabric package which has passed our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproofness and durability, the Expeditions keep you fishing in comfort through the most extreme conditions. Above the waist, lighter (6.6-oz) material reduces weight and increases breathability, while the lower sections stand up to punctures and abrasion with our burliest (9.4-oz) wader fabric ever. New single-seam “baseball-style” construction, fully articulated legs and gusseted crotch provide enhanced durability and unparalleled freedom of movement. The new suspender system makes height adjustment a snap, and new, padded shoulder straps increase comfort for long days on the water. Secure Stretch wading belt stretches just enough for secure fit but won’t sag under the weight of bear spray or other accessories. Interior organization: welded, TPU-waterproof, phone or key-fob pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two tool-attachment daisy chains; center-back hanger loop for easy drying. Exterior organization: Zippered, reach-through handwarmer pocket with built-in flaps to keep the zipper from rubbing against wrist backs; large chest pocket with horizontal, water-resistant zipper. More details: top-hem drawcord cinch system to lock in warmth; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty Black Hole fabric scuff guards at the ankles. Put it all together and the Expeditions are the choice for anglers who need—and expect—the absolute most from their waders.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Upper: 4-layer, 6.6-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer.
- Lower: 4-layer, 9.4-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer.
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps; large chest pocket with horizontal, water-resistant zipper
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- 1,868 g (65.9 oz)
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Learn more about Patagonia's Ironclad Guarnatee.