Back to All Reels
Our BEHEMOTH combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. The unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel. A super-heavy duty carbon fiber drag package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and performance to the family. Sized for your favorite 4-weight trout rod, and all the way up to saltwater-ready, big-game sizes, the BEHEMOTH offers performance and affordability to beginner and veteran anglers alike.
- Most powerful drag in its class
- Adjustable, CarbonFiber drag
- Unmachinable, unique Die-cast construction
- Large arbor design speeds retrieve and reduces line memory
- Oversized drag knob foreasy adjustment
- Easily converts between left-hand and right-hand retrieve.
- Deep V-Spool for increased backing capacity
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Nylon reel case included
RedingtonBehemoth Reel Specifications
Care & Maintenance
Periodic maintenance of your Redington Reel will keep it singing ever so sweetly.
· Release drag tension while storing. Store reel in pouch or in original box away from any heat sources.
· To clean the reel, use a clean cloth or tooth brush in warm, soapy water to remove any dirt, grit, or hard to clean surfaces.
· Rinse with cool fresh water.
· Separate spool from frame and dry all reel surfaces thoroughly.
· After the reel surfaces have dried, periodically apply a thin layer of lithium-type grease to bearing and shaft surfaces.
· Apply a small amount of light machine oil to one-way bearing. Wipe off any excess oil as over-lubrication can be detrimental to the performance of the reel and is not recommended.
Redington stands behind the products we make and your satisfaction is important to us. Redington designs gear that performs and gets the most out of your time in the outdoors.
We understand the importance of quality gear and you deserve products that perform. If you are not satisfied with any Redington product, you may return the product in accordance with Redington's warranty policy.
Every new Redington reel purchased through an authorized retailer is covered by a warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The Crosswater and Path reels are covered for one year. All other reels are covered by a lifetime, original owner warranty. Items returned for warranty must include a dated proof of purchase.
This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the reel only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear, fire, theft, loss, or intentional damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Redington reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any Redington product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire Redington Product, including broken parts or pieces, freight paid and insured to the Bainbridge Island address listed below.
In cases where the warranty does not apply, Redington offers a repair service. Redington will at its discretion replace damage parts for a fee or issue a discount code that can be redeemed on redington.com
Please read our REPAIR FAQ for more information on how to send in your product for repair.
Some items are no longer repairable. In the event your product is no longer supported for repair, we may issue a discount code to be used on the Redington.com website. After inspection of the product has been completed by our technicians you will be contacted and provided a one-time use discount code. The use of this code applies to any/all Redington product available on redington.com regardless of which item was sent in for repair.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any further questions, please contact the Redington Repair Team at 866-498-7243.