Redington STRIKE 3106
The 10' 6" 3 weight is the go-to, do-all European style nymphing rod in the STRIKE lineup.
Built for tight-line and Euro-style nymphing techniques, the medium-fast action of the STRIKE is finished with an extra-sensitive tip section for superior presentation control and strike sensitivity. With an ultralight, skeletonized reel seat and single-foot snake guides, we’ve reduced the overall weight of the STRIKE to help you stay out on the water longer with less fatigue. And to help you create your ideal set-up, the STRIKE features an extended handle so you can pair it with your reel of choice and still find the perfect balance point. So, whether you’re trying to qualify for the world championships or just enjoying being the top rod amongst your buddies, the STRIKE rod is designed to give you the unfair advantage.
- Medium-fast action, with extra-sensitive tip section allows detection of the subtlest of strikes
- Extended handle allowing the angler to find the perfect balance point regardless of reel choice without increasing weight to the rod
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat with Micro-fighting butt
- Black single-foot guides to reduce overall weight
- Unpainted blank for stealth appearance, reduced weight and to prevent rod flash
- Epoxy-coated section tips to prevent sticking
- Includes durable cordura rod tube with built-in rod dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Every new Redington rod purchased through an authorized retailer, with the exception of the Crosswater Series and the Minnow and Topo Combos, is covered by our lifetime, original owner warranty. The Crosswater, Minnow and Topo are covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and must include a dated proof of purchase.
This warranty is limited to replacement of the rod only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product.
This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear, fire, theft, loss, or intentional damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Redington reserves the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire Redington product, including broken parts or pieces, freight paid and insured to the Bainbridge Island address listed below.