Redington TROUT FIELD KIT - 590-4
The TROUT FIELD KIT is up for any adventure where you might find yourself casting a line in hopes to hook a hungry trout. The medium-fast action rod is perfect for the novice angler building casting technique and enjoyable to fish even for the most experienced angler. Paired up with a RUN reel and a RIO Products’ RIO GOLD trout-specific fly line, the TROUT FIELD KIT is ready to fish for trout in both lakes and rivers. So as you start packing for your next adventure, don’t forget to grab your TROUT KIT. Whether it’s a weekend road trip or a 10-day backpacking epic somewhere remote, remember that trout don’t live in ugly places.
TROUT ROD FEATURES
- Easy casting medium-fast action designed for any trout fishing scenario
- 9-foot length for optimal performance
- Durable anodized aluminum reel seat for long lasting performance
RUN REEL FEATURES
- Lightweight design constructed from durable diecast aluminum
- Large arbor design for quick line retrieval
- Powerful carbon drag system
PREMIER RIO GOLD FEATURES
- The ultimate, all-around floating line for trout
- Features RIO SlickCast, the slickest, most durable line coating on the market
- Weight forward taper for easy casting
- BACKING (YDS/LB)
- RIO Products 9’ 4x POWERFLEX TAPERED LEADER Loop to loop connection for easy rigging
- Cordura carrying case for keeping your gear safe Lifetime warranty
Every new Redington rod purchased through an authorized retailer, with the exception of the Crosswater Series and the Minnow and Topo Combos, is covered by our lifetime, original owner warranty. The Crosswater, Minnow and Topo are covered by a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship and must include a dated proof of purchase.
This warranty is limited to replacement of the rod only, and does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product.
This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear, fire, theft, loss, or intentional damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Redington reserves the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire Redington product, including broken parts or pieces, freight paid and insured to the Bainbridge Island address listed below.