Shop Home / / Simms Bugstopper Solarflex Hoody
Simms Bugstopper Solarflex Hoody
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Insect Shield® for long-lasting, effective, & convenient insect protection
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.