Simms Bugstopper Solarflex Hoody
Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper® SolarFlex® Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. Insect Shield® technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF 50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Insect Shield® for long-lasting, effective, & convenient insect protection
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.