Shop Home / / Simm's Coldweather Pant
Simms Coldweather Pants
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3™ Technology & DurapelPlus® finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.