Back to Best selling products
Simms Flats Sneaker
Our purpose-built Flats Sneakers is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Nonmarking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle® footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe, & synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Nonabsorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle® footbed for a secure & comfortable underfoot ride
- Simms rubber outsole
- Right Angle® footbed
- Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology allows you to fish all day without foot fatigue. The bio-mechanically correct arch support aligns the foot into a correct neutral position, providing superior comfort and support. In addition, a structured heel cup provides increased ankle support and aids in the body's ability for natural shock absorption. Each shoe and flip with Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology will keep your feet supported for a rigorous day on the water.
Simms Flats Sneaker Size Chart
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
Defective or damaged products must be returned to SIMMS for evaluation and will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Once we have completed our evaluation, we will contact you. If we are unable to reach you directly, we will leave a voice message and/or send an email. Item(s) will be considered abandoned and returned after 60 days from the last contact with you.
SIMMS does not charge return shipping to you for repairs or replacements covered by the guarantee.
GENERAL RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
When you are returning products back to SIMMS for repair or warranty service, please ensure the items are clean and dry. A product received in a non-serviceable condition will be returned "as is" at our discretion.
SIMMS is not responsible for lost items. Please empty all pockets and remove any accessories such as fly boxes, retractors, belts, cleats, or fly patches.
SIMMS is not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please note, it is REQUIRED to have a Return Authorization Number prior to shipment to SIMMS. Please ensure your package has your Return Authorization Number clearly written on the outside of the box, and we recommend insuring your package and obtaining a tracking number. To create a Return Authorization, visit the SIMMS Online Repair Center