Back to Best selling products
Simms Flyweight Wading Boot – Vibram Soles
Flyweight®Wading Boot - Vibram® Sole offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud retention.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks & lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual-density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- WEIGHT: 40 oz. (1134 g) in size 11
Simms Wading Boot Size Chart
- Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications. Vibram IDROGRIP sticky rubber compound was developed to achieve maximum grip in wet outdoor environments.
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
Defective or damaged products must be returned to SIMMS for evaluation and will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Once we have completed our evaluation, we will contact you. If we are unable to reach you directly, we will leave a voice message and/or send an email. Item(s) will be considered abandoned and returned after 60 days from the last contact with you.
SIMMS does not charge return shipping to you for repairs or replacements covered by the guarantee.
GENERAL RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
When you are returning products back to SIMMS for repair or warranty service, please ensure the items are clean and dry. A product received in a non-serviceable condition will be returned "as is" at our discretion.
SIMMS is not responsible for lost items. Please empty all pockets and remove any accessories such as fly boxes, retractors, belts, cleats, or fly patches.
SIMMS is not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please note, it is REQUIRED to have a Return Authorization Number prior to shipment to SIMMS. Please ensure your package has your Return Authorization Number clearly written on the outside of the box, and we recommend insuring your package and obtaining a tracking number. To create a Return Authorization, visit the SIMMS Online Repair Center