Back to Best selling products
Simms G4 PRO Jacket
The Simms G4 Pro Jacket is the most advanced, high-performance fly-fishing jacket on the water today. Utilizing Gore-Tex PRO shell 3-layer fabric, the G4 Jacket is both breathable and extremely durable for years of life on the water, regardless of the weather. Packed with versatile features including streamlined front pockets, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, a rear game pocket, and an adjustable hood.
Cut from advanced Gore-Tex 3-layer fabrics and kitted with ingenious fishing details throughout, this guide-trusted jacket survives and thrives in the harshest conditions.3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel.
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch
- Four streamlined front pockets
- Rear game pocket easily accessed through front handwarmer pockets
- 3 point adjustable hood
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff
- FABRIC TECH: Upper sleeves, shoulders, and hood- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 80D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer; Body and under sleeves- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 70D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer
- GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
- The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.