Simms Headwaters BOA Wading Boot
Feel the current. Read the water. Move with confidence. Exploring the river is what we, as anglers, do. And you don't need years of experience to understand that good footing is part of becoming intimate with your environment. Our Headwaters® Boa® Wading Boots - Vibram® Soles take your footing seriously. We designed this boot for a snug, precise fit, and agile movement over unseen river bottoms. You can say goodbye to the clumsy old-school wading boot feel. The Boa lacing system secures your whole foot for a responsive fit and confident footing. It's finished with a Vibram® outsole that is designed for maximum traction.
- Boa® lacing system
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- Full scratch rubber rand
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
- Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications. Vibram IDROGRIP sticky rubber compound was developed to achieve maximum grip in wet outdoor environments.
- The Boa® Lacing System provides custom-comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Easy, one-handed adjustment with a secure hold that is built to last. Featuring a wire lace made of 49 strands of aircraft-grade stainless wire cable and bombproof nylon reel guides that are designed to take all of the abuse that you can throw at them. The system is designed to be easily user-repairable and replaceable. Request free replacement parts online via the Boa® Dialed In for Life™ Guarantee