Simms Women's Bugstopper Hoody
A stylish half-zip hoody cut from heathered fabric featuring Insect Shield® technology to deter biting bugs.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- Fitted hood
- Raglan sleeves for ultimate comfort and range of motion
- Treated with Insect Shield® to block biting bugs
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester
ITEM #: PG-12893