Made for anglers who sleep in their trucks but live in their waders, RS Waders offer a completely different wader experience—reimagined from the straps to the gravel gaiters and everything in-between.
Built for anglers who immerse themselves in long days and even longer seasons, RS Waders set a new standard for durability and comfort. We reimagined fly fishing waders, from a buckle-less, load distributing shoulder yoke; to an integrated, lumbar supporting wading belt; to unique fourchette leg seams for increased mobility and comfort; to reinforced, boot and sock protecting gravel gaiters. If you relentlessly pursue fish—belly-deep in the flow, scrambling over slick-sharp canyon boulders, punching through brambles, briars, and devil’s club—RS Waders will reset your expectations.
- Advanced shoulder harness is constructed with a heat-set and anatomically patterned shoulder yoke for optimum fit and comfort. Featuring low profile and buckle-less G-hooks for reduced bulk and easy adjustment.
- Wader torso features a waterproof center zip; 2 zippered fleece-lined hand warming pockets and 2 exterior stretch-woven storage pockets.
- Integrated wading belt provides added stability in the lumbar and waist.
- Anatomically patterned booties feature fully glued and taped 4mm neoprene with an abrasion resistant sole panel. Interior jersey features an anti-microbial to help reduce bacteria and odor build up.
- Weight: 55.6 oz – Large
- Textile: 4-layer waterproof/breathable laminate with C6 DWR finish // Ultra-dense 100% polyester microfiber double weave face textile // Anti-microbial treatment on interior scrim layer
- Stockingfoot Bootie: 4mm neoprene with laminated antimicrobial jersey // Spandura® Yarns in sole panel
- Zippers: YKK® Aquaseal® & YKK Aquaguard®
Warranty & Repair
If any piece of your Skwala gear fails due to a defect in materials or construction, they will repair or replace at the discretion of Skwala for the practical product lifespan.
Damage due to wear and tear, misuse or neglect will be repaired at a reasonable cost. We encourage warranty and repairs to be handled directly with Skwala.
Skwala gear is built to handle all that you put it through and they understand that accidents happen along the way. If your Skwala gear is damaged, first you will need to submit it for a repair. Once they receive your repair form, they will issue you a FREE return shipping label. Once your product in need of repair is received; it will be assessed and determined whether the damage falls under the criteria of our Warranty Policy. Products under warranty will be repaired at no cost to the customer. Products not under warranty will be assessed and repair fees will be issued as needed.
If you have specific questions regarding the Skwala Warranty Policy, contact our Customer Service team directly.