The DotAir technology in these fishing shorts simply is an amazing feature that is well appreciated on those hot Montana summer day spent rowing down endless miles of wild trout waters. Wear these for a day on the flats and you too will come to appreciate what makes the Skwala Sol Shorts a welcome addition to our tropical travel bags.
Our Sol Shorts do everything, so you don’t have to compromise anything. Hiking up to your favorite high-mountain lake? Slogging through while picking apart boulder pockets? Hopping over gunwales to race your buddy to that greasy run? Swapping from poling platform to casting deck between waves of cruising tarpon? These shorts have everything you want without any unnecessary gimmicks. The Primeflex™, Dot Air microporous premium fabric and articulated leg seams combine breathability and unrestricted movement with the durability and longevity you need in every day, every situation fishing shorts.
The Sol Wading Short is designed with a fitted waistband true to size with little stretch. Both pants and shorts feature a modern fit in the legs for enhanced comfort and mobility.
- Innovative textiles feature benefits such as 50 UPF rating, quick-dry properties, and anti-microbial finishing combined with a functional design approach allow for the Sol Collection to shine bright in a sea of similarity.
- The DotAir textile used in the Sol Short’s ability to dry quickly is unmatched. Built with a microporous membrane, DotAir lets air in, to push moisture out and dry fast. Additional benefits of DotAir include a 50 UPF rating, smooth touch and durability.
- Fitted waistband provides a structured and secure fit on waist.
- Features 2 open hip pockets, 1 zippered thigh pocket and 1 zippered rear pocket.
- 11" inseam
- Weight: 11.1 oz – 36”
- Textile: 100% Nylon Primeflex™ DotAir™ stretch textile with DWR finishing
- 50 UPF Rating