The dual stash pockets and hybrid sleeve design sets the Skwala Sol Tactical Hoody apart from all of the other fishing sun hoodies out there today. You can count on the 50 UPF rating and the full fitting hoody design to keep you safe in the sun, all day long. Packed with features, this is a great everyday fly fishing shirt for the flats or the rivers in the Rocky Mountain West.
Our Sol Tactical Hoody is essential angling apparel for sunny summer days on a trout stream. Heat and sun exposure can wear you out and damage your skin, so we put as much thought and design technology into our sun shirts as our rain jackets. Featuring a knit fabric in the body to maximize airflow; a Primeflex™ stretch woven fabric in high wear areas; a scuba hood that shields your face without obscuring your vision, true 50 UPF protection; and three flush pockets that can carry just enough essentials to sneak on a pod of risers. This isn’t just a sun shirt. This is sun gear.
The Sol Tactical Hoody is designed with a standard shirt fit and high articulation in the arms for enhanced mobility and comfort.
- Innovative textiles with benefits like 50 UPF sun protection, quick-dry properties, and anti-microbial finishing combined with a functional design approach allow for the Sol Collection to shine bright in a sea of similarity.
- The Sol Hoody is designed using a 100% polyester, full knit fabric for a soft and airy feel. Featuring a 50 UPF rating, the Sol Hoody will protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Scuba hood design for enhanced coverage from the sun.
- Stretch-woven zippered chest pocket..
- Hybrid paneling features 50 UPF rated materials for full protection from the sun and added durability in high abrasion areas.
- Dual side stash pockets for quick access to fishing tools and accessories.
- Weight: 8 oz - Large
- Textile: Ballistic Paneling: 100% Nylon Primeflex™ stretch-woven face textile with C6 DWR finishing // Main Body Material: 100% Polyester knit with anti-microbial finishing
- 50 UPF Rating