Orvis Women’s PRO Wader
The Orvis PRO women's fishing wader is built for the professional angler, whether by trade or simply by passion, who will go to whatever extreme necessary to find fish. Built with an athletic fit, the PRO Wader uses an extremely durable proprietary four-layer Cordura® shell in the upper and five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs for the best-in-class abrasion and puncture resistance. Low profile seam construction and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and seam strength. Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties have less bulk with a true "sock" feel and are more comfortable inside wading boots, while the streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard covers the boot tightly and completely eliminates drag and water collection.
- Athletic Fit
- Extremely durable proprietary Four-layer Cordura® shell in the upper and five-layer Cordura shell in the lower legs
- Gusseted crotch and low profile seam construction
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket
- Kangaroo style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminates drag and water collection
- Removable Ortholite® X25 knee pads
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Read The Orvis PRO Wader Tech Manual
While we go to great lengths to ensure that every Orvis wader is built to our high quality, waders will eventually wear out and fail, much like the tires on your car.
If you are not satisfied with your waders at time of purchase or if they fail for any reason within the first 60 days, we will replace them or refund your money, no questions asked. Beyond that, waders that fail due to manufacturing issues or defects will be repaired, replaced or refunded, at Orvis's discretion, free of charge.
Damage or failure from normal use, wear and tear, or accidents is not covered under our warranty. There are several options and resources available to help get you back on the water. Detailed instructions and links to purchase additional supplies can be found below.
If you would prefer to have one of our experienced wader repair specialists evaluate and repair your waders, please contact our Rod and Tackle Team at 800-548-9548 to set up a repair, or use our convenient wader repair request form. We will do everything possible to repair them for a reasonable fee of $40.00 and return them to you quickly. If your waders are not repairable, one of our team members will contact you to discuss replacement options.